The grass withers and the flower fades, when the breath of the Lord blows upon it. Surely the people are grass. The grass withers and the flower fades, but the word of our God shall stand forever.
~ Isaiah 40:7-8
- The Face of God
- The Real Reason for the Tower of Babel Story?
- Economics and the Bible
- Were the Nephilim Genetically Psychopathic?
- Was Ham’s Wife of the Nephilim?
- Beyond the Blue
- Religion and the Corruption of Eroticism
- The Redemption of Eroticism
- Commentary on the Song of Solomon
- The Darwinian Emperor is Naked
- The True Conspiracy
- Accuracy of the Bible and Questioning God
- Criticism of the Church
- My Spiritual Journey
- Feminist Theology
- Movie Review – The Goddess of Pandora
- Movie Review – Unplugged from the Matrix