Economics has been called the dismal science. Once you get to understand it, you may not find it so dismal, but you don’t find it much of a science either.
~ Jean Chretien
- Economics and the Bible
- Were the Nephilim Genetically Psychopathic?
- Was Ham’s Wife of the Nephilim?
- Beyond the Blue
- Religion and the Corruption of Eroticism
- The Redemption of Eroticism
- Commentary on the Song of Solomon
- The Darwinian Emperor is Naked
- The True Conspiracy
- Accuracy of the Bible and Questioning God
- Criticism of the Church
- My Spiritual Journey
- Feminist Theology
- Movie Review – The Goddess of Pandora
- Movie Review – Unplugged from the Matrix